New December 2015 the Kielder Holiday home including hot tub offers holidaymakers comfortable accommodation at an affordable price in beautiful Northumbrian surroundings…
The Kielder holiday home a comfortable two bedroom holiday letting with a timber decking area to sit outside and enjoy some much needed fresh air.
Inside the Kielder is an open plan living room, dining area and kitchen, coffee table, sideboard and lighting. There is an open plan kitchen with all modern appliances which includes integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, LPG hob and oven and all utensils and crockery provided.
The master bedroom includes a King size bed, dressing table, and an en-suite toilet facilities. The twin bedroom contains two single beds, wardrobes, TV and DVD player. The lodge also contains a family bathroom including full size bath/shower.
Towels are provided for use in the lodge. We strongly advise bringing towels and dressing gowns for use in and around the hot tub.
Up to two pets (dogs or cats only) are welcome with no additional charge.
Should the temperature outside drop, the excellent central heating system and double glazing ensures that you’ll always feel cosy and comfortable in your luxury accommodation.
However long your stay, we are confident that this delightful home from home will exceed your expectations!
For special discounts at our holiday park in Northumberland please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for an instant booking, click on the ‘Book Online’ button and you can check availability, book and pay. It’s simple to book one of our holiday homes in Northumberland!
Felmoor Park holiday park in Northumberland, a little bit more about the Kielder Holiday Home…
- We have a 4-seat hot tub which is included in the price. Should you not require a hot tub please ring reception and get reduced rates.
- The Kielder has decking to the front of the home.
- We have a 4-seat patio set to the front so guests can put their feet up and watch the world go by.
- Guests can relax in the hot tub or sit on the patio and enjoying a glass of wine.
- Our open plan living/dining area has a flat screen TV and accompanying DVD player.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and includes oven, hob, microwave, 70/30 fridge /freezer.
- 2 bedrooms, The Master has a King size bed and en-suite toilet facilities and the second bedroom has 2 single beds.
- The family bathroom has a shower (No Bath).
- LPG central heating.
- Double glazed for comfort.
- We have a high chair and a travel cot for our guests to use. Bedding for the cot is not provided.
Luxury lodges Northumberland – unfortunately, there are no pets allowed.
The accommodation includes off-road parking.
Some important information for you to read…
PLEASE NOTE THAT A £100 CASH BOND IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN. THIS BOND WILL BE REFUNDED IF THERE ARE NO BREAKAGES AND THE LODGE IS LEFT IN A CLEAN AND TIDY CONDITION, AND ANY DISHES HAVE BEEN CLEANED.
Check in is from 3pm to 8pm. If you intend to arrive after 8pm please telephone 01670 787790 before 5pm on the day of arrival to make alternative arrangements for key collection. No liability will be accepted for arrivals after 8pm without confirmation from Felmoor Park, holiday park in Northumberland.
Check out is 10am on the day of departure.
Please note that WIFI is not available in the Kielder Holiday Home, It is however available free of charge in the Bar area.
All lodges, log cabins and Static holiday homes on Felmoor Park are privately owned and we act as agents only. All descriptions of the holiday homes are correct at the time of writing but may change without notice. Felmoor Park Ltd do not accept any liability for alterations, amendments or items not being available during your stay.