NEW August 2015 the Cherry Wood Lodge including hot tub offers holidaymakers comfortable accommodation in beautiful Northumbrian surroundings…
Meet our welcome bear Alice she’s a beautiful carved bear waiting for that special picture!
Cherry Wood Lodge is a spacious two bedroom holiday letting with two family friendly outdoor areas, patio doors give access onto the large front decking whilst to the rear of the lodge there is a privacy screened hot tub suitable for up to 4 people as well as a table with chairs to seat six people.
Inside the lodge is a large living room which contains wall mounted TV, Blu-ray player, Bose iPod dock, fire, coffee table, sideboard and mood lighting. There is an open plan kitchen with all modern appliances which include American style fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, gas hob and oven, slow cooker and all utensils and crockery
The master bedroom includes a double bed, dressing table, wall mounted TV with built in DVD player, walk in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with shower. The twin bedroom contains two single beds, wardrobes, TV and DVD player. The lodge also contains a family bathroom including full size bath/shower.
We also provide ironing board/iron/highchair/hairdryer and all cleaning appliances.
Towels are provided for use in the lodge. We strongly advise bringing towels and dressing gowns for use in and around the hot tub.
Please note that BBQ’s are no longer provided and not permitted to be used on the timber decking due to being a fire hazard.
Pets are welcome with no additional charge.
Should the temperature outside drop, the excellent central heating system and double glazing ensures that you’ll always feel cosy and comfortable in your luxury accommodation.
However long your stay, we are confident that this delightful home from home will exceed your expectations!
For special discounts at our holiday park in Northumberland please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for an instant booking, click on the ‘Book Online’ button and you can check availability, book and pay. It’s simple to book one of our luxury lodges Northumberland!
Felmoor Park holiday park in Northumberland, a little bit more about the Cherry Wood Lodge…
- We have a private 4-seat hot tub which is a complimentary addition for our guests.
- The lodge has large decking to the front and side of the lodge.
- We have a 4-seat patio set to the side so guests can put their feet up and watch the world go by.
- Guests can relax in the hot tub or sit on the patio and enjoying a glass of wine.
- Our open plan living/dining area has a flat screen TV and accompanying DVD player.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and includes oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, American style fridge /freezer.
- It has 2 bedrooms, The Master has a double bed with walk in wardrobe and en-suite facilities and the second bedroom has 2 single beds..
- The family bathroom has a shower over the bath with a shower screen.
- Theres also an XBox 360 with Guitar so you can practice your rock star talents.
- We have a high chair and a travel cot for our guests to use. Bedding for the cot is not provided.
The accommodation includes off-road parking.
Some important information for you to read…
PLEASE NOTE THAT A £100 CASH BOND IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN. THIS BOND WILL BE REFUNDED IF THERE ARE NO BREAKAGES AND THE LODGE IS LEFT IN A CLEAN AND TIDY CONDITION, AND ANY DISHES HAVE BEEN CLEANED.
Check in is from 3pm to 8pm. If you intend to arrive after 8pm please telephone 01670 787790 before 5pm on the day of arrival to make alternative arrangements for key collection. No liability will be accepted for arrivals after 8pm without confirmation from Felmoor Park, holiday park in Northumberland.
Check out is 10am on the day of departure.
Please note that WIFI is not available in the Cherry Tree Lodge, It is however available free of charge in the Bar area.
All lodges, log cabins and Static holiday homes on Felmoor Park are privately owned and we act as agents only. All descriptions of the holiday homes are correct at the time of writing but may change without notice. Felmoor Park Ltd do not accept any liability for alterations, amendments or items not being available during your stay.