Fir Tree Lodge offers holidaymakers luxury accommodation in beautiful Northumbrian surroundings…
Stylish yet comfortable, Fir Tree Lodge is the perfect place to spend your leisure hours in Northumberland. From the moment you enter the lodge through the french doors, the homely luxury is obvious. Vaulted ceilings and the splendid glazed frontage produce a light and spacious feeling that contradicts the fact you’re in a holiday lodge. The lodge has an open plan kitchen and dining arrangement to ensure that the chef of the house is always part of the conversation!
Should the temperature outside drop, the excellent central heating system and double glazing ensures that you’ll always feel cosy and comfortable in your luxury accommodation.
However long your stay, we are confident that this delightful home from home will exceed your expectations!
For special discounts at our holiday park in Northumberland please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for an instant booking, click on the ‘Book Online’ button and you can check availability, book and pay. It’s simple to book one of our luxury lodges Northumberland!
Felmoor Park holiday park in Northumberland, a little bit more about Fir Tree Lodge…
- We have a private 7-seat hot tub which is a complimentary addition for our guests.
- The lodge has large decking to the front and rear of the lodge.
- We have a 4-seat patio set to the front so guests can put their feet up and watch the world go by.
- Guests can relax in the hot tub or enjoy our sun loungers and 6-seat patio set on the rear decking, perhaps whilst using our BBQ and enjoying a glass of wine.
- Our large open plan living/dining area has a fabulous 50” flat screen TV and accompanying Blu-Ray and DVD players.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and includes oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
- It has 2 bedrooms, both with walk in wardrobes and TV/DVD players.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed and a private bathroom with shower pod while the second bedroom has twin beds.
- The family bathroom has a shower over the bath with a shower screen.
- We have a high chair and a travel cot for our guests to use.
Luxury lodges Northumberland – unfortunately, there are no pets allowed.
The accommodation includes off-road parking.
Some important information for you to read…
PLEASE NOTE THAT A £100 CASH BOND IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN. THIS BOND WILL BE REFUNDED IF THERE ARE NO BREAKAGES AND THE LODGE IS LEFT IN A CLEAN AND TIDY CONDITION, AND ANY DISHES HAVE BEEN CLEANED.
Check in is from 3pm to 8pm. If you intend to arrive after 8pm please telephone 01670 787790 before 5pm on the day of arrival to make alternative arrangements for key collection. No liability will be accepted for arrivals after 8pm without confirmation from Felmoor Park, holiday park in Northumberland.
Check out is 10am on the day of departure.
Please note that WIFI is not available in the Firtree Lodge, It is however available free of charge in the Bar area.
All lodges, log cabins and Static holiday homes on Felmoor Park are privately owned and we act as agents only. All descriptions of the holiday homes are correct at the time of writing but may change without notice. Felmoor Park Ltd do not accept any liability for alterations, amendments or items not being available during your stay.