SEE OUR SPECIAL OFFERS FOR DECEMBER
The Tweed Log Cabin comes complete with a large hot tub and, alongside her sister cabin The Tyne, is the largest log cabin on Felmoor Park and was completed in December 2014.
An immaculate deluxe log cabin with three spacious bedrooms, a large and relaxing open plan living area with every facility that you would need to have a comfortable break including an indulgent hot tub for your use throughout your stay!
Northumberland log cabins:
- Relaxing living area with luxurious two and three seater leather sofas and leather arm chair, flat screen TV, Blu-Ray player, PlayStation 3 games console and Bluetooth music system.
- Spacious dining area with table that seats six comfortably.
- Master bedroom – with king size bed, Touch bedside table lamps, Bluetooth music system.
- Cosy second and third bedrooms – each have two single beds and Bluetooth music system.
- The modern kitchen comes fully equipped including large fridge and freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, pots, pans and other assorted crockery.
- Outside there is a large balcony with table and chairs* to while away those hot summer nights.
- an indulgent hot tub is included in the price of this luxury accommodation!
*summer months only
Give us a call or drop us an email for prices and availability!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH THE TWEED LOG CABIN IS COMPLETE AND READY TO RENT, THE SURROUNDING LAND HAS NOT BEEN LANDSCAPED AND THIS WILL REMAIN SO UNTIL LATE SPRING DUE TO SNOW AND RAIN SATURATING THE GROUND MAKING ANY REQUIRED LANDSCAPING IMPOSSIBLE. THE RATES HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO REFLECT THIS.
Northumberland log cabins with hot tubs: The Tweed
Some check-in info for you:
Check-in to all of our Northumberland log cabins is from 3pm to 8pm. If you intend to arrive after 8pm please telephone 01670 787790 before 5pm on the day of arrival to make alternative arrangements for key collection.
No liability will be accepted for arrivals after 8pm without confirmation from Felmoor Park.
Check out is 10am on the day of departure.
Please note that due to The Tweed log cabin being located in a woodland area WIFI is not available. It is however available free of charge in the reception/bar area.
All lodges, log cabins and Static holiday homes on Felmoor Park are privately owned and we act as agents only. All descriptions of the holiday homes are correct at the time of writing but may change without notice. Felmoor Park Ltd do not accept any liability for alterations, amendments or items not being available during your stay.